Friday, March 15, 2013

Dancing and teasing.

I was standing in my childhood bedroom. The lights were dim and everything felt very cozy. Ashtar was standing behind me with his arms around my waist. I smiled and turned around to look at him. To my surprise he didn't look like he usually do. Instead of blonde hair he had red and short hair. His face looked different as well, but he was still tall and good looking.

He grabbed my hands and we started to dance slowly and gently, even if there was no music. I was looking at him all the time and wondering why he looked so different. Eventually I decided to ask him about it.

"I thought you might like this look," he answered with a teasing smile.

I shook my head and his smile got wider. He sat down on a chair and his appereance started to change in front of my eyes. The red hair turned into blonde and became long. His facial features changed into his own. I could see him very clearly and it made me happy. 

I sat down on a chair next to him and said: " I have never seen you this clearly before."

"Really?" he answered and kept on smiling. His serious eyes were shining.

I gently grabbed his hand and we just sat there while holding hands, looking at each other for a very long time. I was surrounded by a calm and peaceful atmosphere. Everything felt just right.

In this dream you can see that Ashtar can sometimes be a little bit of a teaser, but in a gentle way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment