Thursday, March 14, 2013

Visit to Erra.

I was in space and in front of me I could see a beautiful planet. I heard someone say to me "Erra" and I immediately knew it was Ashtar's home world. I was drawn towards the planet and a few seconds later I found myself standing close to a stream near a smaller mountain. The vegetation was very beautiful with thick leaves and high trees. It's difficult to acctually describe what it looked like there, but the place looked so healthy and seemed to just sparkle with life. 

All of a sudden I found myself sitting on a dragon. He was huge and seemed to have a dark color of green or blue. We were flying in the air and I saw his huge wings beat in the air. I raised my head and noticed that Ashtar was there with me. He sat also on a dragon and he gave me that serious look that always makes me feel even more attracted to him. 

The dragons were circulating each other in the air while Ashtar and I looked at each other in the eyes all the time. It felt like this lasted forever and I never wanted it to end. 

Ashtar has on several occasions tried to make me understand that he is my twin flame. Even if his name screamed inside my head in March 2012 it took me quite a while to finally understand that. This was one of dreams where he tried to make me see that we belong together. 

Chrisroll/Freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment