Monday, March 18, 2013

Images

There are many different images of Ashtar on the Internet. This one I find very nice, even if the hair and eye color is wrong. This was also the image that caused a reaction of recognition within me when I saw it for the first them in February 2012. Back then I didn't know anything about Ashtar. 




When I was a teenager I found an image that reminded me of the man that I've had pictured inside my head from an early age. It wasn't exact, but it was the closest I could find back then. Don't mind the hair style or hair color. It's the facial features I'm refering to. This is the image:



2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous portrait, absolutely stunning.I remember the first time i saw Wolfs picture(my twinflame)I almost fainted and it's a wonderful journey to live side by side with our twinflames regardless they are in the spirit world or from outer space,there's love words never can describe.

    Thanks for a Wonderful blog Eternity !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, love between twin flames is the most powerful thing there is, and it's wonderful. It's complete devotion. :)

      Thank you for liking my blog!

      Delete