Thursday, August 15, 2013

Know your twin flame


Everyone has a twin flame. He or she is the other half of you and together you are one. Twin flames are very much alike when it comes to personality and interests. The more I got to know Ashtar the more I realized just that.

I have been aware of Ashtar on a deeper level most of my life, but I didn't know who he was until 2012, and by then I had already passed my thirtieth birthday with a few years. If you are one of those who are still looking for your twin flame, then I would like to give you a few suggestions on how to move a step closer to your twin flame. But please remember this is my personal advise based on my own experience.

Your twin flame is and always will be "the one". I knew from an early age what my twin flame looked like and what kind of personality he had. I just knew, just like I know how to breathe, to feel, to walk and so on. Some things you just know, but if you are one of them who don't have this yet, then here are a few questions you can reflect over. Once you find the answers you will know your twin flame very well.

What attracts you the most? Is it long or short hair? A round or oval face? Big or small eyes? Just sit down and imagine his or hers appearance for a while, and if you are honest with yourself then the image you'll create will be very accurate. Maybe you'll even be surprised over how accurate once you'll find your twin flame. I sure was. Ashtar's facial features was almost one hundred percent for me. The only thing I was wrong about was his eye color and hair color.

Do the same thing with your twin flames personality. Is he or she a shy or outgoing person? Calm or wild? Talks a lot or is quiet most of the time? Remember that your twin flame is the ultimate affection and attraction. He or she has everything you have ever looked for in a partner.  

Now ask yourself what your twin flame does for a living. This one is maybe more difficult to answer, but you can come pretty close anyway. I have always had a feeling that my twin flame has a high position. Why? Because that was what I found attractive about him. Remember to do the same. Are you attracted to a high position, or maybe a healing position, like a doctor or maybe a shaman? Or is it something else?

One last thing you can do to know your twin flame better is to look at yourself. Many of the things you enjoy, or don't enjoy, your twin flame will most likely feel the same about them. But at the same time there are small differences between twin flames as well, but they are often just that, small. One such difference between Ashtar and me is for instance that he prefers the color white, while I prefer black, at least when it comes to clothing.

I hope this post will help you find out more about your twin flame and eventually find him or her.

Remember - be honest with yourself when you search for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment