Thursday, September 5, 2013

Message from Ashtar.

Because of the ongoing situation at ACC Ashtar has chosen to come forward and talk with you all. You will find this information at ACC as well by clicking at this link below:


These are his words:

Greetings dear friends, it is I, Ashtar Sheran coming to you at this time. It has come to my notice that there are those claiming that they are related to me, specifically the latest one claiming to be my daughter. This, I'm afraid is not true. I have no children as of yet, either down on the planet Earth or up here among the fleets, and any suggestion that Peter Immanuel is attacking people is ludicrous. I have never met a more kind, unassuming, humble man in all my life, and just for the record, I asked him to state the facts which he did, and did so in an equitable fashion without attacking anyone. He was just stating the facts and drawing the attention of this alleged daughter to the fact that she had been deceived into believing this in the first place. Any suggestion that Peter Immanuel considers himself as one that knows everything is rather foolish, but I'd like to state here and now: Do any of you understand who you are talking to when you address him? Peter Immanuel is Sananda Esu Immanuel Kumara and he has known me an exceedingly long time, and I have guarded him upon this Earth for an equally exceedingly long time. He knows my business and my family very well. Those of you who think this is foolishness, think that this is untrue, think again. He IS Sananda. His father physically is AA Gabriel. 

This whole episode isn't about him at all. It is about my getting more and more concerned about all these claims made upon the planet as to people being my wife, my twin, my children, and whatnot. Frankly, I find it disturbing and concerning that this is happening, and out of concern for me and my twin who is a friend of his, he chose to speak out. What he was referring to as to another on the planet is the existence of my sister who is married to an American and has two children who are my blessed young nephews. These are the only relatives i have on the planet at this time. I hope this clears up some of this confusion. Those of you who find it hard to believe, search your hearts and you will find the truth. That which I have said in relation to Peter Immanuel has been verified with AA Michael many times over, the REAL AA Michael, Keeper of the Reincarnation Records, so you should keep that in mind also. Thank you for your time, I Ashtar Sheran bid you goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment