Saturday, September 7, 2013

Paparazzi outside the window - protected by Ashtar.

This is a dream I had a few weeks ago where Ashtar shows that he's very protective of me.
By Worradmu at freedigitalphotos.net
I was sitting on a bed in a room. The room had white walls, a white sofa and white linens on the bed. White is a very regular color in my dreams with Ashtar. Huge windows were in front of me and when I looked outside I saw sand. I realized that we were surrounded by a desert. 
Ashtar was sitting on a white armchair. We spend some time together, talking and enjoying each others company. 
Then all of a sudden I noticed somebody outside the window. It was a man and he had a camera in his hands. He started to take pictures of me and after a while more men and women showed up, all of them wanted to take pictures of me. I realized they were paparazzis. I tried to cover my face with a book.
Ashtar immediately rose from the armchair and stood in front of me, showing his back to the paparazzis. I crouched on the bed while he leaned over me, shielding me from the paparazzis with his body, protecting me. 
After that I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment